back to results
One of the leading branding consultancies in London is looking for a heavyweight brand strategist to join their innovation / strategy team.
Company & Role:
As both a leader and natural collaborator, you will strategically define how brands can use the extraordinary power of design to drive better business outcomes. You’ll be confident in classic brand strategy such as brand positioning/repositioning, innovation strategy, category vision and brand architecture as well as insight-based portfolio strategy.
The role in more detail:
• Driving impactful, long term partnerships with clients that adds value to their business
• Lead projects from start to finish – putting high quality strategic thinking at the heart of the project
• Extract insights from complex research and data, identifying the implication and ideas for brand
• Craft compelling stories that make the link between business and brand strategy and show how
design can help to deliver this
• Spot opportunities for new projects and added revenue from existing clients and convert these
• Facilitate and inspire others in generating ideas, leading the creative process internally and
• Work across teams & geographies to lead joined up global projects
• Maintaining the highest standards of output from intellectual content to confidently delivering
presentations to senior client audience
You will have:
• Proven impact at c-suite level with clients
• Ability to lead and drive workshops
• Ability to turn insight into ideas that drive powerful design strategies
• Experience pioneering new platforms or processes that create opportunity
• T-shaped attitude – balancing left brain analysis with right brain creativity
• Previous experience of both FMCG and Corporate
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.