back to results
A leading London-based creative agency with global reach, delivering compelling and agile brand extension programs to the entertainment industry is looking for a Strategist.
Company & Role:
We are looking for a Mid to Senior level Strategist to work across a portfolio of global consumer brands. You will collaborate with clients, strategists and designers to develop approaches that challenge the category and make our brand design commercially powerful.
You will report to a Strategy Director but will have autonomy and the freedom to influence and inspire clients and those around you.
• Help to build, craft and facilitate world-class strategic solutions.
• Become a trusted , reliable advisor and ‘face’ to clients whilst building long term relationships
• Answer big strategic questions whilst connecting brand objectives in a clear, coherent and telegraphic way
• Use real insights to help define brand ideas that challenge known codes and conventions of the category
• Champion brand strategy throughout the design process – guiding the design team and clients
Your experience will include:
• Experience of brand strategy at a leading agency, consultancy or brand
• Practical experience of trends, semiotics and consumer insights
• Practical understanding of brand design, category disruption and innovation
• Passion for fast-moving consumer brands
• Collaborative, team player mindset, with the ability to balance listening with strategic contribution
• Confidence to simplify and communicate strategic ideas
• Ability to define and manage strategic deliverables for your projects
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.