back to results
Company & Role:
You will be working at a leading London-based creative agency with global reach, delivering compelling and agile brand extension programs to the entertainment industry.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
– Operational management of the studio. Utilising in-house and external resources appropriately to meet briefs,
deadlines and manage client expectations.
– Researching and developing and implementing ‘best practice’ for studio processes – briefing, job tracking, budget control and
– Managing the graphics designers/creatives; trafficking workloads.
– Managing the workflow between the creative department and clients.
– Recognizing the strengths of the creative team and allocating work appropriately with the Design Director.
– Managing day to day client interaction as and when required.
The ideal candidate for this job will be:
– Committed to delivering outstanding projects.
– Commercially aware, able to track end-to-end project financial health.
– Experienced working in a fast paced design agency environment.
– Knowledgeable of Project Management Systems/Tools.
– Able to think laterally, anticipate issues or problems and take accountability for delivery.
– Extremely well organised and able to manage changing priorities.
– Confident enough to manage expectations and hold their own in internal/client meetings/presentations.
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.