back to results
Company & Role:
Based in the heart of London, this award-winning integrated agency explores unique ways to communicate. They produce a high-volume of creative campaigns which allow the consumer to engage and react with their clients’ brands. Working in a large, friendly office you’ll be interacting with some of the greatest creative and strategic minds in London.
Our client is looking for a social and content focused Senior Planner/Planning Director who can partner and help shape the client’s needs. This person will be responsible for leading accounts on a day-to-day basis. They’ll motivate the team around them and, most importantly, deliver a high standard of work for one of the agency’s most coveted and successful accounts.
You must be a highly strategic and collaborative Strategist coming from a leading agency. Sector experience is not a main factor, but a passion for social and content is a must.
• Strong Social experience – social listening, content planning, experience on all social media channels
• Positive attitude and a fun persona
• Ability to get the job done
• Great team, great agency and great central London location
• Working on major brands
• Highly competitive salary and flexible benefits
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.