back to results
Company & Role:
The gallery represents a selection of renowned artists from all over the world. With three art galleries in London, they are committed to nurturing the careers of all their artists by offering professional support and providing the invaluable opportunity for artistic innovation.
Our client aims to be at the centre of the fine art world, playing a key role in London’s creative and cultural landscape.
In this role, you will be:
• Qualifying and pitching to first time visitors of the gallery and engaging them with the gallery’s represented artists
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with some of the world’s most affluent art collectors
• Reigniting interest in previous clients through tailored phone calls and email campaigns
• Assisting in arranging events and trips to artists’ studios with clients to promote further participation and trust with the gallery
• Meeting and exceeding targets as agreed
• Entertaining clients at various high-profile events arranged by the Gallery
• Arranging commissions and leading clients through this process from start to finish with the artist
• Overseeing/Managing art consultants
The right candidate will have proven experience in luxury sales, and be ambitious, have a hunter mentality and a proven track record showing consistent hitting of targets.
Free lunch and yoga classes!
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.