back to results
Company & Role:
Symbolizing a proud historical and cultural heritage, as well as avant-garde technology, this watch brand has consistently stimulated genuine fascination through its capacity for innovation.
In the wake of this remarkable heritage and knowledge, our client unveils new exceptional timepieces each year.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
Media – you will be working with the in-house media-planner and brand manager to:
– Brief the media agency at their annual briefing meeting
– Identify any relevant media opportunities
– Analyse media activity to make future recommendations
– Assemble and execute the marketing budget with the brand manager
– Monitor, update and report marketing costs through the correct financial reporting structures
– Co-ordinating budget activity, logging invoices and reconciling with the accounts department
– Maintaining effective customer relationship management by assisting enquiries from all retailers and private customers
– Ensure that all retailers are kept up to date with current and new products launches as well as relevant support sales material
– Organise mailing to both retailers and end-consumers
– Plan and execute brand events with corporate store, retailers and external venues whilst maintain brand values and budget constraints
– Developing relationships with like partners to enhance event experience
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
– Previous experience in media for premium consumer brands, either agency or client side work
– Experience in negotiation and building relationships with providers and media partners
– Experience in planning and executing prestigious events
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.