back to results
Company & Role:
You will be leading the delivery of UX research, strategy and implementation across client projects, digging beneath, diagnosing, challenging and defining clients’ core objectives as well as creating and delivering game-changing solutions. The strategy and UX team work across multiple clients and projects together, helping the team win great work and helping the growth of the UX team within the agency.
In this role, you will:
- Be the voice of UX in the team
- Stay on top of product design trends and new technologies and help the team realise their potential to solve business and consumer problems
- Create, iterate and maintain design deliverables including information architecture, wireframes, prototypes and style guides and be confident to respond to stakeholder feedback with data-informed rationale.
- Conduct a variety of different types of research and contribute to preparation and delivery of workshops, using web analytics and a variety of secondary sources.
- Bring innovation, new tools and techniques to the agency’s UX offering, contributing to the presentation of ideas and thinking to new and existing clients.
- Deliver insightful thinking that improves the quality and usability of the web assets the agency creates and builds for their clients.
- Collaborate and create solutions with clients and other teams (such as creative and development) to present ideas and thinking to the clients.
- Lead and help grow a UX team within the agency and become the influential lead on all UX projects.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a portfolio that displays a user-centered approach to problem solving; demonstrating how you have delivered and iterated a range of consumer experiences.
- Have consumer-facing design experience with an understanding of how interactions and animation can improve usability and delight a consumer; your prototypes are definitely not static.
- Strive for beautifully simple functionality, you always want to delight the user.
- Have an awareness of the latest accessibility standards and guidelines relating to the web.
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.