back to results
Lead Connections Strategist
This global agency helps clients grow their business by being experts in the new, emerging workplace and workforce.
Company & Role:
The services this agency offers include focused customer growth, brand creation and re-creation, activating integrated communications, supercharging commercial performance, developing the customer experience, developing the employee experience and using data and technology to enable it all.
This agency are looking for a strategist from a media agency or in-house comms planning background, with a strong grasp of the media landscape and connections strategy.
They will be leading strategic development for this agency across channel and connections strategy, and customer growth strategy.
You must be comfortable integrating with data, brand thinking and service and experience development.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
• Get how channels and media partnerships can be put together to meet client goals and objectives.
• Take clients with them on a new journey / in a new direction.
• Be happy to roll up their sleeves and produce work.
• Have proven experience of working with clients who are selling into workplaces and workforces.
• Be curious about how the world works and takes personal responsibility for getting things done.
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.