back to results
Integrated Project Manager
Senior Integrated Project Manager wanted to join an integrated team working across a mix of brands; managing marketing activity from fully integrated advertising campaigns including ATL, digital and online film.
Company & Role:
As Senior Project Manager you’ll ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget both within the agency and externally to clients.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
· Support account teams, scope projects, delivery strategy and creative brief development
· Manage projects and client management (with the help of the account team) from creative development through to design, production and delivery
· Create and manage Scopes of Work
· Book and manage resource, ensuring delivery teams have support to produce their work in a timely and efficient way
· Manage briefings, reviews, feedback and amends
· Take responsibility for suggesting alternative options in situations where there are challenges from timings or delivery standpoint
· Manage and follow up on all internal and third-party costs and POs
We are looking for someone with:
· Agency experience
· Strong, proven experience with a track record in marketing communications projects
· Experience and understanding of the processes involved in delivering online display, film and social, print, radio and outdoor campaigns
· Ability to manage pressure and risks, prioritise and deliver effectively
· A strong team player mentality and ability to stay professional at all times
· Good communication skills; a rapid learner, negotiator and influencer who’s warm and likeable
· Detail focused mindset, with solid writing and speaking skills in English
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.