back to results
Company & Role:
One of the largest and most successful integrated agencies in London is looking for a robust, experienced brand strategy director. Staff at this bustling agency come from a variety of backgrounds, and are looking for people to join the team to approach problems from a fresh point of view.
In this role, they’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid of delivering top-notch thinking to sometimes very tight turnaround times. Experience working at the top table on high profile, creatively insightful large pieces of business is essential.
You will bring strong, proven planning and strategy development experience, a passion for human behaviour and how to change it, and should be motivated by business problems and believe that brands can make the world a better place. Key attributes of the right candidate include:
• Experience in management responsibility and running the day to day on a large / significant piece of business
• Able to provide a high level, robust and clear way forward across a wide range of projects, not just advertising campaigns but covering such things as internal rebrands, product innovation and partnership development
• Enthusiastic about really getting underneath the skin of a broad range of issues and adept at turning your knowledge into clear, insightful briefs
• Adept at creating strategic plans and briefs that inspire creative teams and nurturing ideas which can travel digitally and socially
• Experienced and well-versed in handling multiple forms of research and be able to reduce this into a concise insightful point of view with implications for the brand
• Adept at developing insights and getting to the human truths behind a brand problem
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.