back to results
Company & Role:
Our client’s culture is unique; dynamic, inventive, technology-obsessed and decidedly un-corporate. The mindset is geared to constant change and the company’s pace brings constant challenge.
Reporting to the Regional Owner Experience Lead, this role will be instrumental in providing the analytics of their marketing data sets held within the Marketing Data Analytic Environment (MADE) to provide insights and campaign datasets to activate. You will work closely with the Data Strategist to support the work on the dataset, models and algorithms required.
The ideal candidate for this position must have:
• Hands-on experience of using SQL to interrogate data
• Excellent knowledge of data and how it relates to marketing activities – Digital, CRM, Media and Social
• Advanced level Excel skills
• Ability to utilise BI tools, especially Tableau
• Highly analytical mind, with excellent numerical skills
• Ability to understand, analyse, report on and present/visualise data in an engaging way
• Ability to spot issues and trends and make recommendations
• Passion to resolve challenges and drive improvement
• Strong and proven experience in analytics, ideally within the digital marketing industry
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.