back to results
Company & Role:
Our client’s culture is unique; dynamic, inventive, technology-obsessed and decidedly un-corporate. The mindset is geared to constant change and the company’s pace brings constant challenge.
In this role you will:
• Research, create, and provide analysis for consumer trends
• Collaborate closely with the commercial marketing and performance media leads on personas and help drive acquisition strategy
• Work cross functionally with the leads of the commercial marketing, performance, and creative to produce meaningful campaigns that resonate with our customers
• Identify high-performing content and help create testing strategies. Steer the usage of our social media management platform and use it to identify opportunities and guide relative responsive content.
• Develop trigger and always-on narratives, create original content and concepts and reutilising high performing assets (from across the globe)
• Work with the digital, insight and data teams to gather insights into future initiatives
• Develop and manage a deep editorial calendar of content for various marketing channels and forms
You believe in the power of storytelling to engage audiences, change perceptions, and create customer demand. You thrive at guiding the content creation process, from idea to delivery.
You must have:
• Strong evidence of progressive work experience in strategy and content management
• The ability to communicate clearly and articulately, and persuade the executive team, stakeholders, and individual teams on the viability, practicality, and benefit of your recommendations
• Exceptional strategic thinking and analytical skills; able to discern, plan, and evaluate courses of action
• An approach to growth akin to an entrepreneur – this role will have freedom to innovate and create a new path for creative content marketing
• Proactive, problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of best practices for content audits and editorial calendars
• Understanding content metrics/KPIs and ability to work with data analysts on developing KPIs and measuring success.
• Be able to listen to multiple viewpoints – prioritise, distill requirements to form strong briefs to produce large volumes of copy, imagery, video and animation assets.
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.