back to results
B2B Brand Strategy Director
This global agency helps clients grow their business by being experts in the new, emerging workplace and workforce.
Company & Role:
This agency’s services include focused customer growth, brand creation and re-creation, activating integrated communications, supercharging commercial performance, developing the customer experience, developing the employee experience and using data and technology to enable it all.
They are now looking for a robust, well trained strategist to lead strategic development for key clients in four areas:
– Customer growth strategy.
– Brand and proposition strategy and brand development.
– Creative and content strategy and development.
– Employee experience strategy.
You must be comfortable integrating with channel and connections strategy as well as data and technology strategy.
The ideal candidate will:
• Love rolling up their sleeves to dig into the problem
• Have experience in upstream, big brand strategy from creative agencies
• Be a robust, creative thinker. You will get brands, organising ideas and how those work for customers and communications.
• Take clients with them on a new journey / in a new direction.
• Have proven experience of working with clients who are selling into workplaces and workforces.
• Be curious about how the world works and takes personal responsibility for getting things done.
• Be unafraid of technology and data.
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.