back to results
Company & Role:
We are looking for a 3D Designer to work closely with the Design Director in a small, award-winning creative studio.
Depending on the project, you should expect to:
• Creatively lead concept and design development projects with a spatial and experiential
• Bring fresh and innovative design ideas, providing meaningful insight to enhance overall
• Integrate with colleagues from a range of disciplines including brand strategy, interior
design, service design and digital
• Execute all projects based on given briefs and schedules, ensure work meets time, cost and
• Work as a member of a client team, developing strong client relationships by
understanding their needs and business processes
• Facilitate internal and client creative workshops
• Build professional relationships with other agencies, supplier and manufacturers when necessary
The ideal candidate has:
• Previous experience of creating branded environments, preferably gained at a multidisciplinary creative agency, event/activation agency or in-house brand design team
• A developing portfolio of exciting and innovative work
• Experience of creatively contributing to multiple projects
• Knowledge of Adobe Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign)
• Knowledge of 3D CAD software (ideally Sketchup or Rhino)
• Knowledge of visualisation software (for example Keyshot or V-Ray)
• Solid understanding of materials and manufacturing processes
You will also have ambition to take on more responsibility, grow a team and manage client relationships.
We apologise in advance that only successful candidates will be contacted by a specialist Consultant.